To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site (Blog, Forum, or Chat Room).
4.1 We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
4.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
4.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
7. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
8. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9. DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet "service provider" under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or trade-name that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
13. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
14. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Panama City Beach, Florida, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of florida to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $500.00.
16. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the state of florida , excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
17. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
18. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
20. User account registration / membership. Access to a free membership may be offered to you for a non-specified period of time. Your membership may include access to certain areas and features of the site, while restricting access to premium paid features.
You agree to provide your real details, such as name, last name and/or other details as requested by us when signing up.
21. Duplicate accounts and re-activation. Any user/subscriber/member who has canceled and closed their account may sign up to the website at a future time only if said user/member/subscriber has not been banned by the site administrator previously.
Users are not permitted to have duplicate accounts, such accounts will be closed and the user may be banned from the platform/website.
22. Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by simply logging into your account and submitting a cancellation request to our support desk.
Cancellation requests may take up to 5 business days to process and once your account is closed/canceled you lose all access to all data that may have accumulated in your account.
23. Refunds. Refunds may be available for certain products or may not be available, please refer to the product checkout page for more details.
24. Compliance. By registering your account you acknowledge you have fully reviewed these terms and conditions in full and that you agree to all terms and conditions specified in this agreement entirely.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in your account being immediately terminated and/or any commissions due to you being forfeited by the site.
25. Perpetual and unlimited license to use your content. Any information you submit on/to the site, you hereby agree to grant the site and site owner complete, full, and unlimited worldwide use of this information, this includes the rights to market, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, merge, rent, share, assign, or otherwise use, any content or data including but not limited to: feedback, content, registration data, and/or information provided by you to us.
You agree that this information is for the site and/or site owner's use for free without cost and that this information does not violate, breach, or infringe or any third party's rights.
26. Safe communications with other members / subscribers. Please note that there is no screening of any kind for background or criminal record checks done by https://thefbformula.com
You take full responsibility for your communication and safety when contacting and/or being contacted by other members both online and offline.HTTPS://THEFBFORMULA.COM is not liable for any damages whatsoever whether direct or indirect, incidental, financial, general, special or otherwise that may arise from your communication with other members / subscribers.
27. Age restriction. By registering to the site you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, if you are under 18 years of age you are prohibited from registering and/or using this website and/or service in any way.
28. Membership fees, Taxes, and payments.
You may register as a free member/subscriber and have access to certain features of the service, to access premium features you will be required to upgrade your membership to a paid membership by paying the fees associates with those membership levels.
You agree to pay all applicable sales taxes (if applicable) that are due from such purchases.
You agree to pay any and all taxes due from any earnings you may receive from HTTPS://THEFBFORMULA.COM to the appropriate authorities in your jurisdiction.
You may discontinue your paid subscription at any time and for any reason by submitting a support ticket from inside your members area to the appropriate department.
You agree that if you fail to make a scheduled payment your service will be denied and a 2% per month late fee may be applied to your account.
29. Usage of service(s). You may use the service and/or content while and when available subject to the limitations outlined by our policies.
At anytime and without any prior notice or liability we reserve the right to alter, change, remove, add, replace or otherwise any or all of the services or part of the site in our sole and absolute discretion.
The service(s) is provided on a "as is" and/or "as available" basis.
You hereby agree to use the service(s) at your own risk.
We are not liable for any damages, direct or indirect resulting from your use of the service, suspension of service, termination of service, or failure to provide the service.
Service availability is not guaranteed and you agree not to hold us responsible for any interruption or loss of service of any type.
30. Indemnification. You agree and consent at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the website, its owner, employees, suppliers, agents and affiliates from any and all actions, proceedings, damages, claims, liabilities, costs, legal fees and expenses whatsoever that incurred, sustained, or paid directly or indirectly in connection with your breach of this agreement and/or your use of the site and/or your violation of another individual's or entity's rights.
31. Proprietary Rights. You agree that all content, software, design, and other materials related to the site, service(s) and training(s) are not to copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way.
32.Termination. Your account/service may be terminated at any time, with or without cause and in the sole and absolute discretion of the site administrator and/or employees.
33. Any payment disputes will be resolved in the USA.
Any fraudulent, and/or illegal activity or any activity that may affect the enjoyment of the site by other users may be grounds for termination of your account.
-- We reserve the right to make changes to this document at any time without prior notice.
Please READ Carefully by purchasing this product you (herein referred to as "Client") agrees to the follow terms stated herein.
The FB Formula (herein referred to as “The FB Formula” or "Company") agrees to provide Educational Training (herein referred to as "Program) identified in online commerce shopping cart. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Kristen Leigh, and all affiliated companies currently provides users with access to sales training resources (training videos, training books, educational software, etc.), various reference and communication tools (newsletters, blogs, articles, etc.), forums, shopping services, advertising and marketing services, social media services, and personalized content (collectively referred to as the “Services”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include sponsorships or advertisements. Most of these Services of Kristen Leigh, are provided free of charge. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment the current Service, including the release of new content.
Kristen Leigh, is an online store for sales training materials. You will be charged for any materials that you wish to purchase from us. Prices may vary. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display of delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
Restrictions on Use of Our Content. The content contained on this Website (collectively, “Content“), such as logos, artwork, text and graphics, widgets, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kristen Leigh, or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content on the Website is the exclusive property of Kristen Leigh, and protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. All software used on the Website is also the property of Kristen Leigh, or the property of our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions.
Any and all logos, service marks, page headers, graphics, trademarks, service marks, widgets, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark“) contained on the Website are proprietary to Kristen Leigh, or our licensors or licensees. Permission is NOT granted to us any of the Marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours or, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. If you see any other Marks not owned by Kristen Leigh, that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website. No Content of the Website or any other Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content that we make available to you for such purposes on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices; (b) do not modify any of the Content; (c) do not use any Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands; and (d) do not download Content so as to avoid future downloads from the Website. Your use of Content on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
The license granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the Website or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the Website or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose, any Mark, Content or other proprietary information, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any such intellectual property, without our and each applicable owner’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink only to our home page provided that the link does not portray us or our licensors or licensees, or their respective products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our or any such party’s intellectual property as part of the link without our and each such party’s express written consent
Changes to Terms. These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Websites after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
Changes to Websites. We may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Web Forums. Kristen Leigh, may provide its members with access to a forum for you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, video, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or material to Kristen Leigh, and other users via chat rooms, message boards or other means (“User Submissions”). User submissions do not reflect the views of Kristen Leigh, (the “Forum Moderators”), neither of which have any obligation whatsoever to monitor, edit, or review any User Submissions on the Website.
The Forum Moderators assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any User Submissions, nor any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within any User Submission on Kristen Leigh, . You are strictly prohibited from submitting or transmitting to the Forum Moderators any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material that could be constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Forum Moderators will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or anyone posting any such information or materials.
All User Submissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Anything you submit or transmit to Kristen Leigh, or post shall be deemed the property of and may be used by the Forum Moderators for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Forum Moderators are free to use and shall be deemed to own, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User Submission you submit or transmit to Kristen Leigh, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Disclosure, submission, or offer of any User Submissions to Kristen Leigh, shall constitute an assignment to the Forum Moderators of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such User Submission.
The Forum Moderators may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any User Submission that you submit or transmit to the Forum Moderators and will own exclusively all such rights, titles, and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of the submission.
The Forum Moderators are and shall continue to be under no obligation to maintain any User Submission in confidence, to compensate you or any other user for any User Submission, or to respond to any of your or any other user’s User Submission.
User Content Guidelines. The following terms apply to content submitted by you: The Websites may contain comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload user-generated content, comments, video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. Interactive Areas are available for individuals aged 13 years or older.
By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms, submit content, and participate on the Websites. By attending any Event, you hereby irrevocably grant to Kristen Leigh, , affiliates, designees, successors, assigns and licensees, the right to film and otherwise record you and use your name, image and likeness in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, or any of Kristen Leigh, ’s affiliates and hereby release Kristen Leigh, and each of the respective designees, successors, assigns, licensees and affiliates from any liability with respect thereto.
By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Websites, you agree that you will not upload, post or
otherwise transmit any User Content that (a) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others; (b) you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate; (c) contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity; (d) contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd; (e) violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; (f) advocates violent behavior; (g) poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety; (h) contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitative, prurient, or gratuitous purposes; (i) is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right.
The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Kristen Leigh, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Websites; (j) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area; (k) contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation; or (l) uses the name or likeness of an identifiable natural person without such person’s consent. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Kristen Leigh, , in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Websites.
One Time Payment and Installment
The fee for the The FB Formula Products have the following two options: 1 payment (due today) or monthly payments. If you select the monthly payments, you will pay the first installment today, and then be charged each month from the date of purchase, until you ask to cancel.
The fee for the FB Formula Products are charged monthly, cancel anytime.
Please note that if you choose to pick the installment payment option, you are responsible for all payments. . Recurring payment option products are non-refundable but can be cancelled anytime. The FB Formula retains the right to suspend access to any program if payments are not made as they are due.
Further, if at any time if there is a past due payment, access to the program will be temporarily restricted until the account is in current financial standing. Each monthly invoice only indicates the payment and balance due for the current month listed on that individual invoice and does not reflect the ongoing or remaining balance for the account. Should you have any account questions you can email email@example.com at any time.
OUR MINIMUM GUARANTEES
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise noted, all products come with a 14 days money back guarantee. If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not order this material. If you require further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Additonally you agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Content than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf. Any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying the Websites will not be permitted. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove or edit User Content submitted by you.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or credibility of any User Content, and do not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Content posted on the Websites. Through your use of Interactive Areas, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using Interactive Areas, you assume all associated risks. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content posted or uploaded to the Websites to determine compliance with these Terms and any operating rules established by us and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Although we have no obligation to monitor, screen, edit or remove any of the User Content posted or uploaded to the Websites, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any User Content posted or uploaded to the Websites at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content posted to the Websites at your sole cost and expense. The decision by Kristen Leigh, to monitor and/or modify User Content does not constitute nor shall it be deemed to constitute any responsibility or liability in any manner on our part in connection with or arising from your use of Interactive Areas on the Websites.
By submitting User Content to the Websites or communities, you automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, sublicense (through multiple tiers) and otherwise exploit such User Content (in whole or in part) in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, without payment to you or to any third parties. Additionally, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights in the User Content and agree not to assert such rights against us. You represent and warrant to us that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to us the license provided for herein, that you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the User Content you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license and that neither the User Content nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall violate these Terms, or infringe upon any rights, including the right of privacy or right of publicity, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, or cause injury to, any person or entity. You further grant to us the right, but not the obligation, to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or our rights in the User Content by a breach of these Terms.
User Conduct Guidelines.
The following terms apply to your conduct when accessing or using the Websites: (a) you agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Websites or the servers or networks connected to the Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites; (b) you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Websites, use of the Websites, or access to the Websites; (c) you agree not to engage in any activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability; (d) you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Kristen Leigh, or any Kristen Leigh, employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; and (e) you agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about users of the Websites or posting private information about a third party.
Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Florida, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. The Site is controlled and operated by Kristen Leigh from its principal physical office in Panama City Beach, Florida and is not intended to subject Kristen Leigh, to the laws or jurisdiction or any state, country, or territory other than that of Florida and of the United States of America.
Kristen Leigh, does not represent or warrant that the Site, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site at their own risk and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree not to transport, import, export, or re-export any Site content to a national or resident of any of the following countries: (i) Balkans, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) any person or entity on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, and you represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you are not located in or under the control of any such country or on any such list.
If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Kristen Leigh, relating to your use of the Site; this Agreement supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and Kristen Leigh, regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent.
If your account is in arrears or not in good standing for any reason, then any special offers, flash sales, deals, bonuses, gifts with purchase, coupons, discounts and incentives are not available for use.
Again, be sure to return to these Terms periodically to review the most current version of the Policy. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Policy without prior notice; however, the date of any effective changes shall be reflected at the top of this page and upon request we will provide you with information regarding any changes made.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We may discontinue the Website at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or features of the Website at any time for any reason, without notice.
Be sure to return to these Terms periodically to review the most current version. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these Terms without prior notice; however, the date of any effective changes shall be reflected at the bottom of this page and upon request we will provide you with information regarding any changes made.
This policy was last updated on April 08, 2020.
© Copyright - All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Reproduction Strictly Prohibited. 1016 Thomas Drive #335, panama city beach, fl 32408 | TEL: +1 (850) 312-7466